Monday, January 31, 2011

It's Spring!!!

Just kidding. I'm just doing some mighty risky poking around on my fave e-hot-spots for some light spring dreamin'. I'm not totally sick of winter yet (I love snow!) but the malaise usually kicks in through the sartorial sphere: I long to see toes poking through sandals, gams jutting out of short-shorts, bellies peeking out from under crop-tops! I even sneakily bought a pair of The Perfect Black Denim Cutoffs at the thrift store a couple days ago, and stopped just short of acquiring a little '90's throwback floral denim minidress from Bongo, cap-sleeves and all. Some of my early Spring shoe picks from only the most shallow of searching:
Topshop Olive Blue Leather Clogs
Forever 21 Floral Mary Janes
Marais USA Prince Wedges
Loeffler Randall Joanna Oxfords
Topshop Monk Lace-up Flats


...Time to go throw on my Frye boots for the 1,000,069th time to trudge through the sludge!






No comments: